Journeyman RV Technician
At CanaDream, we offer guests from all around the world the
opportunity to experience Canada at their own pace in our top of the line RVs.
We take great pride in helping people have unforgettable adventures, and see
the country in a completely unique way.
Every one of our team members is important to creating the best
experiences possible for guests, and it’s our goal to foster a supportive and
collaborative environment that honors the contributions of each of those team
members. We do this through:
- Promptly recognizing and acting on suggestions
and feedback from employees at all levels;
- Utilizing people friendly and innovative
- Giving all employees the resources and support
they require to thrive.
Reporting to the Shop Foreman, the RV Technician works as part of a team to carry out the maintenance and repair of CanaDream's sales and guest fleet.
Duties are broad in scope and require independent judgment and initiative in developing innovative solutions to various challenges and opportunities.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Apply troubleshooting techniques and determine proper repair procedures on RVs
- Perform duties with minimal supervision
- Disassemble, inspect and determine parts needed, and reassemble to factor specifications
- Perform operational tests on engines including road testing of vehicles
- Identify warranty claims and coordinate repairs
- Assist guests with on road issues
- Provides “cradle to grave” customer service
- Maintains a safe work area for customers and co-workers
- Performs Pre Delivery Inspections on rental RVs
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Skill set, education and experience
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Must be a qualified Journeyman RV Technician
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where guest and customer satisfaction is the highest priority
- Hands on experience in RV preventative maintenance, propane systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, air conditioning, refrigerators, heating systems, water systems & slides
- Comprehensive product knowledge
- Basic math skills
- Automotive mechanical knowledge an asset
- Knowledge of installation and product specifications
- Good computer skills
- Excellent organizational/sequencing skills
- Familiar with reading and interpreting diagrams
- Demonstrated ability to build and be a part of a team-oriented environment
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Enthusiastic, excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Valid Drivers License
We are committed to developing each individual’s full potential through
first class training, a supportive working environment, and challenging and
engaging work. In return, we ask 100%
willingness to embrace CanaDream’s operating principles, processes, and focus
on giving guests the best possible experiences.
CanaDream Operating Principles
CanaDream is proud to employ individuals who embrace our operating principles:
- Integrity, truth and transparency will be the foundation of our company
- We will support one another and staff to align goals
- We will laugh with each other
- We will accept the wisdom learned from our mistakes to ensure our future success.
interested in a rewarding position where you can learn, work hard, and have fun
at the same time, then we’d love to hear from you.
We pay competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Racquel Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org . This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.