Whitehorse - Guest Experience Representatives
Reporting to the Whitehorse Station Supervisor, our seasonal Guest Experience Representatives are responsible for assisting our RV rental guests with their RV rental pick ups and drop offs. We have positions available for Front Counter Staff, part-time Shuttle Drivers and Vehicle Demo Staff.
Overall Functions & Responsibilities
- Work with other station staff to ensure our guests have the best possible vacation experience with CanaDream
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service, ensuring guest service standards are met
- Work with guests to complete RV rental contracts
- Demonstrate RV operating procedures to guests
- Weekend hours are required
- Flexibility in work hours is a must
- Perform any other tasks when required to assist with the smooth running of the RV rental station
- You have excellent customer service skills
- You are available between May and October
- You are fluent in a second language, particularly German or French
- You are committed to providing guests with exceptional customer service
- You like dealing with the public
- You work well with fellow staff
- You like working part-time or full-time hours
CanaDream Operating Principles
CanaDream is proud to employ individuals who embrace our operating principles:
- Integrity, truth and transparency will be the foundation of our company
- We will support one another and staff to align goals
- We will laugh with each other
- We will accept the wisdom learned from our mistakes to ensure our future success.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Racquel Daley at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until suitable applicants are found. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.